Short Item Description:
Digital AV Adapter
Manufacturing Part Number:
Use the Apple Digital AV Adapter to mirror whatever’s on your iPad or iPhone 4S screen — apps, presentations, websites, and more — on your HDTV or HDMI-compatible display in up to 1080p HD (movies play at up to 720p).
- Watch slideshows and movies on the big screen in up to 720p by connecting your iPad, iPhone 4, or iPod touch (4th generation) to an HDTV or HDMI-compatible display.
- The Apple Digital AV Adapter routes digital audio to screens that support it.
- Connect the Apple Digital AV Adapter to your iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, or iPod touch (4th generation) via the 30-pin dock connector and to your HDMI-compatible display using an HDMI cable (sold separately).
- A second 30-pin connector built into the AV adapter lets you charge and sync your device while it’s connected to your HDMI-compatible display.
|Name||Apple Digital AV Adapter|
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
The UCF Technology Product Center is a store only for students, staff, and faculty of UCF. Some products we sell are licensed or discounted specifically for the UCF community. These products (student licenses, software, Apple computers, etc.) require proof of eligibility. This requirement may be satisfied by creating your account and placing your order with a valid UCF email address ( @ucf.edu, @knights.ucf.edu, etc.) or by leaving your NID in the comment box at checkout. If you prefer to use a different email account or do not leave your valid UCF NID, we will contact you at the email address provided for verification of eligibility.