Say “Hello” to Payroll Deduction.
Here’s how it works:
- Stop by the Technology Product Center in the Tech Commons and pick out the device(s) and accessories you wish you purchase. Alternatively, visit one of the following URLS for a larger electronic selection:
- If you do decide to shop either Dell or Apple online, bring us the part number of the item(s) you wish to purchase or a valid quote. DO NOT BUY ONLINE DIRECTLY OR YOU WILL NOT BE ENROLLED IN PAYROLL DEDUCTION.
- This program includes not only computers, but also anything you may want to go along with your device: cases, covers, software, and other accessories. Grab any and all you need so you can bundle them on your purchase.*
- After selecting your products, tell a cashier in the Tech Product Center you wish to enroll in the Payroll Deduction program for this purchase.
- Fill out the Payroll Deduction enrollment form.
- You only have to pay 10% upfront, the rest will be deducted from your paychecks over an agreed upon amount of time using the following payment scale:
- $350 to $500 – 6 payments or 3 months maximum deduction period (in stock items only – no special orders)
- $500 to $1,000 – 12 payments or 6 months maximum deduction period*
- $1,000 to $2,000 – 16 payments or 8 months maximum deduction period
- $2,000 to $3,000 – 20 payments or 10 months maximum deduction period*
- If approved*, you can take your purchase with you same-day! In the case of special order items, we will notify you when they arrive. We may also be able to ship directly to your house.*
There are no returns on purchases made through the payroll deduction process.
*Only one payroll deduction enrollment is allowed at a time so get everything you need at once.
*$350 minimum purchase to participate. $3,000 maximum purchase.
*All payroll deduction orders are subject to review and approval by store management prior to completion of the transaction. Terms and Conditions apply. See Payroll Deduction form for details.
*Special order or pre-order items with long lead-times may arrive after the first payroll deduction has already occurred.