Short Item Description – Platform
Logitech over-the-head design with padded ear cups and headband.
- Bluetooth v4.1 & USB Connectivity, Up to 12 Hours Talk Time, Up to 150′ (47 m) Roaming Range, Active Noise Cancelling Technology, Sound Guard Hearing Protection, Leatherette ear cushions.
- Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, Skype and more with a high-quality stereo design provides hi-fi stereo sound and an immersive audio experience.
- Works seamlessly across laptops, Bluetooth-enabled desk phones, mobile phones and tablets: Sensors answer calls by simply putting on the headset, mute by taking the headset off and pause/resume music.
- Enhanced voice alerts announce caller ID, mute and connection status, talk time level, Dynamic Mute Alert feature senses and alerts you when you try to talk when muted.
- Precision tuned triple-mics with enhanced DSP for enhanced background noise canceling and on-demand active noise cancellation so you can focus on your call or work.
Manufacturer Part Number
The UCF Technology Product Center is a store only for UCF students, staff, faculty, and institutional purchases. Some products we sell are licensed or discounted specifically for the UCF community. These products (including student software, Apple computers, etc.) require proof of eligibility. A UCF ID Card or other identification can be provided at time of purchase in the UCF Technology Product Center. Affiliate sites may require accounts to be created using a valid UCF email address.
How to purchase:
Personal Purchases: Please visit the Technology Product Center, conveniently located on the UCF Main Campus, during store hours. Call (407) 823-5603 or Email the TPC (email@example.com) for availability.
Payroll Deductions: Please review our Payroll Deduction information page and visit the Technology Product Center, conveniently located on the UCF Main Campus, during store hours.