Non-returnable and Non-Refundable Items
Under no circumstances will we accept returns on:
• Any item that is missing any accessories, components, or identifying features (serial numbers)
• Labor and/or installation services
• Items that are damaged or abused
• Memory, hard drives, and other electronic parts are not returnable if opened/installed;
defective items may be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
• Opened computer software (the plastic wrapping or outer seal on the package must be intact for a return)
• Electronic Download Software
• Opened or used ink or toner cartridges
• Special Order Apple Products (custom configured, engraved devices, or non-standard products).
• Special Ordered, custom configured, or non-standard goods and services
• Gift Cards or Download cards that cannot be deactivated or have been used
30-day Return Period
The Technology Product Center will exchange or refund the purchase within 30 days of the sale date, except Non-Returnable and Non-refundable Items and as noted below.
14-day Return Period
The Technology Product Center will exchange or refund the purchase within 14 days of the sale date on computers and notebook computers, monitors, printers (HP printers or scanners can only be returned if unopened), projectors, camcorders, digital cameras, unopened iPods, unopened iPads, mobile computing devices and unopened calculators.
Defective Items may be returned within 30 days or purchase. After 30 days, defects are subject to correction under manufacturer warranty terms and conditions if applicable.
A restocking fee of 15% will be charged on opened computers, monitors, printers, notebook computers, projectors, camcorders, digital cameras, and mobile computing devices.
A 15% restocking fee will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, and /or manuals (i.e., any product not in “like new” condition).
Return and Exchange Requirements
All original packaging, components, included accessories, documentation, and anything otherwise provided with the original purchase are required to return or exchange a product. A 15% restocking fee may be incurred as noted above if any of these requirements are absent.
Please remove all personal data (e.g., computer data/files, music, or pictures) from any product you wish to return or exchange. The Technology Product Center is not responsible for any personal data left on or in these items.
Custom Configured Products
We are pleased to offer product custom configured to your specifications, and encourage you to review your order carefully. Custom and personalized orders made especially for you are nonreturnable. Custom Order items are items where a customer has requested specific attributes (e.g., finish, color, size) or where a manufacturer builds only to order.